- This policy statement sets out the privacy practices and policies of Prestige Research Solutions LLC, an Idaho limited liability company (hereinafter “PRS”) in relation to any information that you may share with PRS in your capacity as a PRS Customer.
- In this statement, when we talk about “PRS” or “we” or “our”, we are referring to Prestige Research Solutions LLC, and its majority-owned or controlled subsidiaries.
- PRS reserves the right to update this policy from time-to-time, with no notice to you. Your continued use of any website or service covered by this policy after an amendment will constitute your agreement to the same.
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”).
- We collect Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- The Personal Information we collect on or through our Website may include: Information that you provide by filing in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website and Services; records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us; and details of transactions you carry out through or Website.
- PRS will use your Personal Information to establish your user account, to communicate with you, to provide PRS’S Services, and for ongoing record keeping, as may be required by law.
- PRS will not release Personal Information about you except:
- as permitted in any written agreement between you and PRS, it being understood that PRS may use productions, images and videos created in rendering its Services for promotional and advertising purposes;
- where we believe it is reasonably necessary to conduct business, fulfill a need, offer promotions, or otherwise assist you and your business; and
- PRS will provide a means for you to manage and control the information that you have voluntarily provided to us, and a means for you to communicate your privacy questions and concerns to us.
- We will not knowingly collect Personal Information on users under the age of eighteen. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor the activities of their children and PRS is in no way liable for a minor’s use of our website(s).
II. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
- “Anonymous Information” is information other than Personal Information, and includes the domain names, IP addresses and type of browsers that you may use, from time to time, referring URLs, and other, non-personally identifiable information.
- PRS may share any Anonymous Information if that information is or will be linked to your Personal Information, unless prohibited by law.
- PRS can and will use IP addresses to identify users of our site when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our site’s Terms and Conditions, or to protect our service provide services or to assist our partners, advertisers, partners or other users.
III. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If we add new features or services that might require the sharing of your personal information with other parties, we will try to provide you with notice and the opportunity to opt-out to receive these offers.
- In certain special cases, we may disclose your Personal Information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with PRS’S rights, property or operations, other PRS users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose your Personal Information when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
IV. THIRD-PARTY RELATIONSHIPS
- Other technologies used include clear GIF’s and IP address logging. Clear GIF’s also known as web bugs, beacons, or tags, are small graphic images placed on a web page, web-based document, or in an e-mail message. Clear GIF’s are invisible to the user because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page, document or e-mail message. We do not use clear GIF’s to collect personal information about you. However, we may use clear GIF’s to capture statistical usage information for our web pages, features, or other elements on a web page. We may correlate this information to a user to personalize user experience and for statistical analysis of user experiences on our web pages.
- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Company or a third-party, the safety of the public, or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- PRS operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. PRS has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control. Unfortunately, no method of data transmission or storage is entirely secure, and while we make reasonable efforts to protect data stored on our networks, we cannot ensure or warrant that security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Only authorized employees have access to the information you provide us. We impose strict rules on PRS employees or agents who have access either to the databases that store user information or to the servers that host our services. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make reasonable efforts to prevent any misuse of information you provide to us.
- Unenforceability of Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.